Announcement

Hello Readers, Below are the social media links of our group. Please Like, follow or join whichever is applicable.
Blog -
http://causedivinelight.blogspot.com/
Twitter -
https://twitter.com/cozdivinelight
FB page -
www.facebook.com/CauseDivineLight

FB Group - http://www.facebook.com/groups/704809036254380/

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spiritual Affirmations

  • I am connected to the Universe.
  • My spiritual awakening is happening now.
  • My spirit is a pure radiating light.
  • I am natural channel of Divine bright light.
  • Divine light is flowing within me, through me, surround me and flows to others from me.
  • I am Divinely guided, supported and assisted in everything that I do.
  • I am able to do what Divine wants me to do.
  • I am open to the gifts, rewards and abundance of the Universe flowing towards me.
  • All I put out to the Universe is of a positive and uplifting nature.
  • I am an inspirational guiding light to bring illumination and enlightenment  to others.
  • GOD is working through me, now.
  • Thank you GOD for this wonderful life.
  • I am open to receive and accept what Universe is giving me, now.
  • Each and every cell of my body is filled with Divine light.
  • I am choose to follow my soul's calling and mission.
  • I am serving the higher purpose of my being.
  • I am an instrument of God.
  • I am an instrument of Love.
  • I allow God and the angels to work through me, now.
 Enjoy creating your own affirmations.

If you have any other affirmation please share with us by commenting below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment