Announcement

Hello Readers, Below are the social media links of our group. Please Like, follow or join whichever is applicable.
Blog -
http://causedivinelight.blogspot.com/
Twitter -
https://twitter.com/cozdivinelight
FB page -
www.facebook.com/CauseDivineLight

FB Group - http://www.facebook.com/groups/704809036254380/

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Affirmations for Recieving Divine message clearly

  • I am receptive to the messages of the Universe.
  • I am open to receive messages from my Higher self.
  • I am listening to my intuitions and thoughts. Its revealing answers to me.
  • I choose to clearly understand the higher messages within my dreams, thoughts, intuitions and impressions.
  • I am open to receive the divine guidance.
  • I choose to listen the divine guidance clearly.
  • I know that I am divinely guided and protected.
  • I choose to pay attention to my intuitions and thoughts. 
  • I clearly recognize and embrace all signs and symbols from the Universe
  • Universe is delivering me Divine messages for highest good of myself and others
  • I am connected to the Universe.
  • I am a natural channel of Divine.
  • I trust my intuition. I am willing to listen to that still small voice within.
  • Divine messages are flowing towards me.
  • I allow myself to listen to my higher self.  
 Enjoy creating your own affirmations.

If you have any other affirmation please share with us by commenting below. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kritika
    Pranam
    Irs very easy to affirm nd easy to use in daily life.
    Thank u for sharing.

    ReplyDelete