Announcement

Hello Readers, Below are the social media links of our group. Please Like, follow or join whichever is applicable.
Blog -
http://causedivinelight.blogspot.com/
Twitter -
https://twitter.com/cozdivinelight
FB page -
www.facebook.com/CauseDivineLight

FB Group - http://www.facebook.com/groups/704809036254380/

Friday, January 22, 2016

Affirmations for Inner Peace



I am vibrating on the highest frequency of Divine inner peace.
Divine peace is within me.
I am peaceful.
I have a deep inner peace.
I am attracting Divine inner peace.
I give only peace and comfort to others.
I am serene and tranquil.
I allow myself to be peaceful and happy.
I allow my inner peace to grow more each day.
My inner peace is contributing towards the world peace.
I am a peaceful and calm personality.
My inner peace is inspiring others.
I choose to be at peace and harmony with the nature and my authentic being.
The first thing that people notice in me, is my deep inner peace.
I am teaching others how to be peaceful and calm trough my actions.
I am a role model of Divine peace and harmony.
Each and every cell of my body is vibrating at the highest frequency of Divine peace.
Each and every cell of my body is filled with peace.
My inner peace is increasing more and more with every breath I take.
I do all my work peacefully.
My inner peace is healing the Mother Earth.
I am dwelling in peace, now.
Each day I am becoming more peaceful, calm, serene and satisfied.
My is strength is my inner Divine peace and love.
I am living my each moment peacefully.
I am peaceful in every situation and circumstances.
I am facing each and every situation with great peace and clarity of mind.
My life is peaceful.
Divine peace, harmony and love is what I am made of.
I am living each and everyday of my life passionately and peacefully.
Divine peace is everywhere.
I allow myself to see Divine peace everywhere.
Wherever I go everything becomes peaceful.
I am living peacefully with others.
My presence is comforting and peaceful to others.

Enjoy creating your own affirmations.

If you have any other affirmation please share with us by commenting below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment