Announcement

Hello Readers, Below are the social media links of our group. Please Like, follow or join whichever is applicable.
Blog -
http://causedivinelight.blogspot.com/
Twitter -
https://twitter.com/cozdivinelight
FB page -
www.facebook.com/CauseDivineLight

FB Group - http://www.facebook.com/groups/704809036254380/

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Affirmations for Healthy Body

  • The Divine perfect health is my birth right and I claim it here and now.
  • Every cell of my body is vibrating with Divine health and positive energy.
  • I make healthy choices and have respect for my self.
  • I enjoy the foods that are best for my body.
  • I am constantly discovering new ways to improve my health.
  • Healing happens naturally. I get my mind out the way and I allow the intelligence of my body to do its healing work naturally.
  • My body is always doing its best to create perfect health.
  • I trust my intuition. I am willing to listen to that still small voice within.
  • I have a special guardian angel who is watching over my health. I am Divinely guided and protected all time.
  • I am grateful for my healthy body.
  • I choose Divine health and I am receiving it now.
  • I am grateful that all of my organs working perfectly. 
  • Divine health is within me.
  • I am blessed with eternal youth.
  • Day by day I becoming healthier and healthier.
  • My immune system is powerful and strong.
  • My immune system is working with Divine perfection.
  • I have protective shield surrounds my body which keeps me healthy and strong.
  • With every breath I take I becoming more healthier.
  • I have great self healing ability.
  • My healing is happening at all levels.
  • My mind, body and soul is well balanced and working in harmony with each other.
  • I am grateful for ever increasing health, beauty and vitality.
  • I listen to my body's messages.
  • I choose to take good care of myself.
  • I deserve to be healthy. 
Enjoy creating your own affirmations.

If you have any other affirmations please share with us by commenting below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment