Announcement

Hello Readers, Below are the social media links of our group. Please Like, follow or join whichever is applicable.
Blog -
http://causedivinelight.blogspot.com/
Twitter -
https://twitter.com/cozdivinelight
FB page -
www.facebook.com/CauseDivineLight

FB Group - http://www.facebook.com/groups/704809036254380/

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

OPEN YOURSELF TO RECEIVE MESSAGES FROM ANGELS

The Guardian Angels are always there for us giving their guidance, protection and support, comfort, peace and healing and their assistance, love and light. They do hard work to show us right path through our thoughts, intuitions, impressions and dreams. They also use various signs and symbols to communicate with us. To come across repeated number sequences, finding coins and feathers are some of such signs through which they try to send messages. 

Try to pay attention to your thoughts, intuitions and different angelic signs around you. Open yourself to receive messages, signs and symbols of your Guardian Angels.


Some affirmations which you may find useful in this direction:

  • I am receptive to the messages of the Universe.
  • I am open to receive messages from my Higher self.
  • I am listening to my intuitions and thoughts. Its revealing answers to me.
  • I choose to clearly understand the higher messages within my dreams, thoughts, intuitions and impressions.
  • I am open to receive the divine guidance.
  • I choose to listen the divine guidance clearly.
  • I know that I am divinely guided and protected.
  • I choose to pay attention to my intuitions and thoughts.
Read more.. 

Enjoy creating your own affirmations.

No comments:

Post a Comment